Image copyright Getty Images Image caption Ruh-roh! Scooby Snacks were a favourite of the popular cartoon dog Dozens of horrified New Zealand parents are not in their children's good books after accidentally feeding them treats meant for dogs.The Wanganui Chronicle reports that the "Scooby Snack" brand treats - complete with pictures of Scooby Doo - were accidentally placed near the crisps and snacks aisle in a local Pak'nSave supermarket. It appears that customers may have mistaken them for similarly-packaged bone-shaped biscuits featuring the mystery-solving canine.According to the paper, the product packaging states they are a "pet food product only, human-friendly but not recommended", a fact not noticed by many parents until it was too late. Now notices have gone up in local schools advising adults to check lunchboxes.However, the Foodstuffs company, which owns the Pak'nSave chain, insists that the dog treats were not placed near the snacks meant for children,...
© from external feed